- Update: 12:14 Hey, we hardly knew ya! Cantore's gone already.
- — Jim Cantore (@JimCantore)Tue, Feb 11 2014 14:42:46
The local tweets about Cantore, whose last appearance in SC was marked by a knee-jerk to an overenthusiastic fan in Charleston:
- — Steve Benjamin (@SteveBenjaminSC)Tue, Feb 11 2014 15:53:07@JimCantore we hope that you enjoyed your in @columbiasc. Please grab some great SC BBQ & leave soon! http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/10/3258037/weather-channels-jim-cantore-in.html …
- — Taylor Kearns (@RotaryChicken)Tue, Feb 11 2014 14:45:44
- — Paul Johnson (@Johnson_Paul_W)Tue, Feb 11 2014 14:34:42Oh great, the grim-reaper of weather has come to town, this can't be a good sign. http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/10/3258037/weather-channels-jim-cantore-in.html …
- — SC State Library (@scstatelibrary)Mon, Feb 10 2014 21:22:24We will probably be closed for sure because Jim Cantore is on his way to Columbia, South Carolina!
Earlier, we asked readers where Cantore should do his live shots in Columbia
- — Betsey Guzior (@betseyguzior)Mon, Feb 10 2014 18:48:35
Jim Cantore in Columbia, SC
The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore -- in anticipation of an ice storm hitting the Midlands Tuesday night into Wednesday -- stopped in the Capital City.
byThe State Newspaper26,752 Views