- People all over the world were fitting #survivephd15 into their life in whatever way they could
- — Rebecca Hetherington (@BecHethering)Thu, Aug 27 2015 00:33:10
- Many people told us about their #phdemotions
- — Megan McNellie (@Megan_McNellie)Thu, Aug 27 2015 09:33:15
- — Megan Evans (@megcevans)Thu, Aug 27 2015 03:54:21
- The team are so grateful for the lovely feedback that keeps coming in - thanks guys!
- — Dr Inger Mewburn (@thesiswhisperer)Thu, Aug 27 2015 08:16:38The forums inside #survivephd15 are full of such beautiful posts and supportive behaviour - our moderation team is blessed. Thanks.
- — Alyson Hunt (@VictorianAlyson)Fri, Aug 28 2015 08:40:34Reading the course info for #survivePhD15 amazed by how much work has gone into this, it's a fab opportunity, thanks guys!
- — Lisa Hammershaimb (@merryspaniel)Thu, Aug 27 2015 15:14:02"Our position is that emotions are an inevitable - and necessary - part of learning."...love that #survivephd15 begins w/being human.
- — Julian Cox (@ozjuliancox)Fri, Aug 28 2015 04:09:18
- — Justin Canty (@writingin2being)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:44:08
- People started their own groups and meetups all over the world - and online too
- — Lisa Hammershaimb (@merryspaniel)Thu, Aug 27 2015 02:15:44
- — Nathan Lunsford (@nlunsford)Thu, Aug 27 2015 00:05:18Are there other folks in the #survivephd15 MOOC focusing on early Christian (& Jewish) thought? martyrdom? Greco-Roman antiquity?
- — Kelly Greenop (@KellyGreenop)Thu, Aug 27 2015 00:03:15
What a first week!
There's been a lot of #survivephd15 action on Twitter! Here's a weekend roundup...
byDr Inger Mewburn3 Likes66 Views