- — ReallyVirtual (@ReallyVirtual)Sun, May 01 2011 21:10:32The abbottabad helicopter/UFO was shot down near the Bilal Town area, and there's report of a flash. People saying it could be a drone.
- — ReallyVirtual (@ReallyVirtual)Sun, May 01 2011 21:20:07@smedica It must have been more, I started noticing the helicpoter when the noise got irritating - which part of Abbottabd are you in?
- — ReallyVirtual (@ReallyVirtual)Mon, May 02 2011 03:31:46RT @ISuckBigTime: Osama Bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan.: ISI has confirmed it << Uh oh, there goes the neighborhood :-/
- — ReallyVirtual (@ReallyVirtual)Mon, May 02 2011 03:41:56I guess I should unsubscribe from the #abbottabad search on twitter before it kills my machine. Leave Abbottabad alone, Osama and Obama...
- — ReallyVirtual (@ReallyVirtual)Mon, May 02 2011 05:57:46I am JUST a tweeter, awake at the time of the crash. Not many twitter users in Abbottabad, these guys are more into facebook. That's all.
The man who tweeted bin Laden's death
Sohaib Athar was just trying to get to sleep when the helicopter flew overhead in his adopted city of Abbottabad, Pakistan. Annoyed, he started tweeting about it. He wouldn't sleep for some time...
byThe Province18,210 Views