- — Conrad Malilay (@ConradMalilay)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:20:08BC shoppers, we need to organize an invade Costco Bellingham weekend and really show them what we're made of!!!!!
- — Marina Antunes (@themarina)Mon, Aug 13 2012 09:34:45So Bellingham is pissed that we Canucks clog up their Costco. Oh please.Would Bellingham exist without Canadian $? http://ow.ly/cW0so
- — Jonathan Kaiser (@jonathankaiser)Mon, Aug 13 2012 16:59:46LOL who wants to go to Bellingham costco and buy up all the milk, cheese and fuel? http://tinyurl.com/9nxb4o2 nxb4o2
- — Zedamark (@Zedamark)Mon, Aug 13 2012 16:33:31Bellingham is mad because #Vancouver is taking over their Costco. Guess they haven't heard how bad America is hurting. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/08/12/bc-bellingham-costco-canadians.html …ws/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/08/12/bc-bellingham-costco-canadians.html
- — Victoria D (@islandgirl11)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:41:00Funny, when the US$ was strong folks from Bellingham had NO issue coming up & generally being PITA. Now that the shoes on the other foot...
- — Victoria D (@islandgirl11)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:44:34And...now that Target is moving to Canada, look for fewer Canadians visiting. Keep your precious milk. It's full of bad stuff anyhow.
- — Jessica Walde Tracy (@Jessiepie9)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:38:21Maybe the Costco in Bellingham should have a separate entrance for us Canadians. We can park at the back of the parking lot.
- — Monica Rios Howeth (@Howeth)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:29:39
- — charmaine (@goingtoplaces)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:25:53i was planning on heading to bellingham this weekend for supplies but if people are going to be ridiculous then i'm just going to stay here