- — Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns)Sat, May 21 2016 02:37:51
- Yeah, about that, Geoff...
- — Dan Slott (@DanSlott)Sat, May 21 2016 03:25:30Safest bet: Avoid reading tweets from Bleeding Cool And FB posts from Bleeding Cool Hell, just avoid Bleeding Cool. https://twitter.com/JokerBates/status/733860509485670400 …
- Oh dear. Dan Slott is mad at Bleeding Cool again. Is it just a day ending in "Y," or did Bleeding Cool do something specific?
- — Dan Slott (@DanSlott)Sat, May 21 2016 03:21:02Bleeding Cool's FB post warns about a MAJOR spoiler for 1 of next week's most anticipated comics... & SHOWS THE IMAGE IN THE POST. FU, Rich.
- Oh yes. The great Rebirth leak. That naughty Rich Johnston sure did it this time. Dan Slott, rally your troops!
- — Aaron Sagers (@aaronsagers)Sat, May 21 2016 12:28:09@DanSlott I'm pretty pissed they leaked this. I don't know how the Reddit user got it but bleeding cool breaks a major embargo
- Aaron Sagers, Editor of Blastr (No, not that blaster) and Alex Zalben Editor/contributor of TVGuide and Nerdist. Dan Slott has teamed with his hated enemies, journalists? I guess they must do journalism the "right" way.
- If you've ever watched a Twitter brawl unfold then you know that it often starts with a circle jerk, where like minded people agree with each other over and over until their opposition arrives. And Rich Johnston *always* arrives.
- — Aaron Sagers (@aaronsagers)Sat, May 21 2016 13:24:44
- — Aaron Sagers (@aaronsagers)Sat, May 21 2016 13:25:58Give it up for Alex, who sums up nicely some of the recent bad behavior from "press" re: DC Rebirth https://twitter.com/azalben/status/734011128473341953 …
- — Dan Slott (@DanSlott)Sat, May 21 2016 14:23:27This. Bleeding Cool & Rich Johnston don't seem to get this. The 1st theft doesn't give a free pass for the 2nd. https://twitter.com/azalben/status/734011128473341953 …
- And somewhere far from here, Rich Johnston senses his name being typed into Twitter. He can taste it. He licks his lips in anticipation.
- — Dan Slott (@DanSlott)Sat, May 21 2016 14:29:01And if someone on Facebook shares the BC article in their TL, the warning comes w/ EXACT PICTURES of what's spoiled. https://twitter.com/richjohnston/status/733967833374281729 …
- — Rich Johnston (@richjohnston)Sat, May 21 2016 15:06:10@DanSlott so I hope you tweet about how terrible those people are for that. And equally target the likes of IGN and Newsarama.
- — Dan Slott (@DanSlott)Sat, May 21 2016 15:17:36I'm glad you're finally admitting that YOU, Rich Johnston, are, in fact, terrible for doing this. It's a nice change https://twitter.com/richjohnston/status/734037576831602688 …
- Meanwhile in a faraway land, comics Twitter watches the scene unfold.
Everybody Hates Rich
Bleeding Cool's lead rumormonger, Rich Johnston, comes under fire for spoiling DC Rebirth over the weekend,
byThe Outhousers3,094 Views