- A few Tweeps equated enjoying the roll call with being a nerd.
- One person suggested spicing things up with costuming.
- But even though Twitter traffic about the roll call seemed minuscule to that about Clinton's speech, a number of Tweeps clearly enjoyed themselves.
- Mississippi gave their turn to Ohio so a swing state
- — Yaman Desai (@YamanDesai)Thu, Sep 06 2012 04:10:04And with that, President Obama is once again the Democratic nominee for President. Now let's make him the President for another four years.
- Nevertheless, the roll call continued to the end.
- — Harry Shuldman (@HarryShuldman)Thu, Sep 06 2012 04:28:43Mmm that North Carolina guy's accent sounds like rich hickory molasses or whatever. Something delightfully, authentically Southern. #dnc2012
- Nope, sorry. Wisconsin, Wyoming.
byCharlotte Observer127 Views