- — The One and Only! (@sirdbutler)Thu, Sep 06 2012 19:06:00The VMA's will begin an hour earlier to allow their demographic to enjoy the show and President Obama's speech! #DNC2012
- — Cindy Clark (@Americanwoman00)Thu, Sep 06 2012 19:07:27@megynkelly I could NOT stand another speech from President Obama! He has given way too many of them that they have lost all relevance.
- — Bryn Weese (@brynweese)Thu, Sep 06 2012 19:27:21It's pouring rain in Charlotte now. Maybe there is no conspiracy after all and Obama's speech really moved inside bc of weather. #DNC2012
- — Mike O'Brien (@mpoindc)Thu, Sep 06 2012 19:35:49We'll all remember the brouhaha about moving Obama's speech indoors and the subsequent rain as a turning point of the 2012 campaign, right?
- — Jeff Greenfield (@greenfield64)Thu, Sep 06 2012 19:42:17If Obama made the venue decision personally, as reports have it, he should consider a Weather Channel gig--I think I just saw Noah sail by.
Drumroll for the President
byCharlotte Observer300 Views