- Barbecue was a source of excitement for Twitter users coming to town for the Democratic National Convention.
- Some guests even noted that the air in Charlotte smells like barbecue.
- Those from out of town asked for barbecue venue recommendations...
- ... and locals and foodies responded.
- — Mike Brewer (@mikbre)Sun, Sep 02 2012 19:14:55
- — Lanier Swann (@mlswann)Sun, Sep 02 2012 18:38:13To my journo and politico friends headed to CLT for the DNC: here is your best bet for BBQ in my home state: http://www.ourstate.com/barbecue-kings/ com/barbecue-kings/
- Got a favorite local barbecue joint? Get online and join the conversation!
Charlotte smells like #bbq
As the DNC kick-off approached, out-of-towners and locals alike gabbed on Twitter about the South's most treasured dish.
byCharlotte Observer696 Views