- Several celebrities made an appearance at the festival, either on stage or mingling with the crowd.
- Lots of people carried signs or wore buttons or t-shirts to support their cause.
- There was face painting, music and lots of people in costume.
- Then it starting pouring...
- ... but Tweeps stayed positive.
- The festival ended a little early because of the storm threat.
- — Summer Plum (@summerplum)Mon, Sep 03 2012 22:18:27Wow. Fled #CarolinaFest when cops told us to take shelter. Made it home before REAL storm hit. Thank god. It's wild out there.
Those in attendance had fun, but got wet.
byCharlotte Observer436 Views