- Since Google’s Hummingbird Update there has been a lot of buzz about the Semantic Web without much authentic understanding.
- Our first company, Theme Zoom, launched in 2006 in full anticipation of the Semantic Web.
- We launched Krakken, a natural language processing market research application in 2008. Sue Bell was talking about the Semantic Web way back then, and honestly, I had no idea what she was talking about. I do now. LOL
- Fast forward to 2013.
- 3 Weeks ago our Hummzilla webinar launched to a completely sold out group of Network Empire members.
There are several reasons why you are not going to want to miss Part 2. Find out here:
Here are some concerns I have personally that encouraged us to give priority to the Hummzilla conversion:
- 1) Students are installing so-called “semantic” plugins on their blogs. Almost all of these are substandard or written over a year ago.
- 2) Students are overly worried about the wrong things. The Semantic Web is not what most people think.
- 3) Students are looking for quick fixes with and “SEO Mindset” which is precisely the wrong way to look at the Semantic Web.
- 4) . . . and much more.
I look forward to seeing you on the webinar.
- *Please be advised that you must be a Network Empire “Basic” member in order to attend this highly classified event.
About The Author:
- Who is John GALT (We Mean Who Is Russell Wright):