- — Raincity Librarian (@raincityjane)Mon, Apr 10 2017 20:49:23The #diversekidlit twitter party is tonight!! http://www.thelogonauts.com/2017/03/diversekidlitchat.html …
- — The Logonauts (@thelogonauts)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:01:16My name is Katie, & I'm a teacher & blogger from WI. I also founded the #diversekidlit hop 1 year ago & am so excited to chat with you all!
- — Amber Cheras (@shadow62310)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:01:46
- — alecz❤️ (@ALaschall)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:02:01
- — Kathleen Burkinshaw (@klburkinshaw1)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:03:08
- — The Toddler Diaries (@Toddler_Diaries)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:03:16
- — Kathy M Burnette ; (@thebrainlair)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:03:26Diverse books are important to me because they make me feel "seen" and I think everyone should have that experience. #diversekidlit
- — MirrorsWindowsDoors (@MarjorieMWD)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:03:48So imptnt for kids to find selves in the books they read - whoever, wherever - and to learn about the world beyond their ken #diversekidlit
- — Carol van Deelen (@cvandeelen)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:03:59Diverse books are import to me bc I have a diverse study body. And they'd be impor to me if I DIDN'T have a diverse class. #diversekidlit
- — The Toddler Diaries (@Toddler_Diaries)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:20:39A1: I write #diversekidlit so that children can see themselves in books they read and feel proud of being who they are!
- — Kathryn Byrne (@RhymesWithLearn)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:04:22I'm Kathryn from Montreal. I teach K-4 drama and work on a provincial book database for teachers. #DiverseKidLit
- — TeachersforTeachers (@ClareandTammy)Tue, Apr 11 2017 00:04:27A1: We are staff developers from Boston, MA. Diverse books are mirrors, windows and doors for students. #diversekidlit
#diversekidlit Chat, April 10th, 2017
Edited transcript of the first-ever #diversekidlit chat
byThe Logonauts233 Views