- — Joseph (@JosephKay76)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:36:58(6) Unless coupled with communisation, that would mean mass misery. Even if coupled with communisation, the situation would be difficult.
- — Joseph (@JosephKay76)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:41:362 ways to avoid catastrophic clim change: (1) worldwide state repression of fossil fuels asap. (2) worldwide refusal of work & communisation
- — Joseph (@JosephKay76)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:56:19The Stern Report was basically right, except even 450ppm doesn't seem economically viable, let alone the 350ppm we need (~390ppm today).
- — Joseph (@JosephKay76)Thu, Oct 31 2013 22:10:05In Oblivion, the catastrophe has already happened. In Pacific Rim, a desperate last gasp liberal internationalist public works fantasy wins.
- — Joseph (@JosephKay76)Thu, Oct 31 2013 22:11:27The UNFCCC ain't gonna save us. You know the massive big ineffectual wall in Pacific Rim? Kyoto was a fence.Jaegers would be full communism.
'no one ever rioted for asperity' - yet
I have a piece on 'the coming asperity' up on medium next week as part of the '5 Viridian Years' series. The series of tweets below lays out the argument for the inevitable.
byJay Springett41 Views