- Sunday, April 21: 9:30 pm ET: Law enforcement officials report Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is finally beginning to answer questions in writing from the hospital bed where he is recovering from injuries sustained Thursday night.
- Sunday, April 21: 8:30 pm ET: London marathoners honored Boston today.
- Sunday, April 21: 7:30 pm ET: According to a Senator Dan Coats, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and may never speak again.
- Sunday, April 21: 4:01 pm ET: A 2011 interview with the FBI resulted in the older brother's citizenship application being held up and ultimately left open for "additional review."
- Sunday, April 21: 3:10 pm ET: In Boston, dozens are still recovering from the bombings.
- Sunday, April 21: 3:00 pm ET: A thorough analysis of the search for Boston's bombing suspects revealed that authorities were tipped off by the boy's aunt after the FBI photos were released.
- Sunday, April 21: 2:40 pm ET: A doctor who treated Tamerlan Tsarnaev says the 26 year old was covered with wounds. "From head to toe, every region of his body had injuries," he described.
- Sunday, April 21: 2:20 pm ET: Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent his time in Russia renovating his father's apartment and keeping a low profile, neighbors say.
- Sunday, April 21: 1:20 pm ET: Authorities say Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's gunshot wounds may have been suicide attempts.
- Sunday, April 21: 12:45 pm ET: On Sunday's addition of Meet the Press, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick described the video of the Tsarnaev brothers placing the bombs at the Boston Marathon and then fleeing. "Pretty chilling, frankly," Deval said.
- Sunday, April 21: 12:30 pm ET: FBI Searching for 12-strong terrorist 'sleeper cell' connected to Tsarnaev brothers
- Sunday, April 21: 12: 20 pm ET: Uncle says his nephew was 'radicalized' in the United States.
As seen onthedailybeast.com
Boston Bombing: Authorities Release Photo, Video Of Suspect
byThe Daily Beast6 Likes158,442 Views