Day of The Underdog
National Pride, But Which Nation?
- — Fraser Nelson (@frasernelson)Wed, Aug 08 2012 19:07:48Chris Hoy tells Ch4: "I'm Scottish and British. They're not mutually exclusive." A message Salmond won't like to hear, as new #Speccie says.
- — 1OfThe53Percent (@1OfThe53Percent)Mon, Aug 13 2012 14:30:57The Destruction of America: US Olympic athlete disgraceful and unpatriotic in carrying Mexican flag after 1500m race: http://nation.foxnews.com/olympics/2012/08/13/american-medal-winner-waves-mexican-flag …s.com/olympics/2012/08/13/american-medal-winner-waves-mexican-flag
Not in Our Name! IOC to Rednecks :-D...
Shut Up Matt Lauer!
- — Chuck McDonald (@Mcpainttex)Mon, Aug 13 2012 12:42:49Hey Mitt, before you insult UK's ability to host the Olympics, you should evaluate your country's ability to broadcast them. #cnn
Reminiscent of Lord Lindsay in 1924
- — Sharon Lorimer (@doshebu_photos)Mon, Aug 13 2012 14:04:34Check out "The Chap Olympiad 2009, London, England" on @dipity. http://www.dipity.com/tickr/Flickr_chap/?eid=AYrT88MBCQA …m/tickr/Flickr_chap/?eid=AYrT88MBCQA
- — Chapel Down Wines (@ChapelDownWines)Fri, Jul 27 2012 13:52:54The Olympics are here!If you are heading to the games,visit the Chapel Down bar at Formans Fish Island located next to the Olympic stadium
- — Chella Quint (@chellaquint)Sun, Aug 05 2012 20:36:40
Remembering London #2012
The Olympics for me was a mix of unknown athletes, political conversations, old versus new media, and the human spirit.