Do You Think Traveling Made You More Creative?
- — TheMartiniDiva (@TheMartiniDiva)Tue, Oct 02 2012 20:54:45
What's the Most Difficult Part of Writing for You?
- — doshebu (@theartofthexpat)Tue, Oct 02 2012 20:47:08A5: I'm not a person who wants to cross the t's and dot the i's. I do it for others who don't like you to flake out on it. #globalhub
What Inspires You to Create?
- — TheMartiniDiva (@TheMartiniDiva)Tue, Oct 02 2012 20:51:12As an artist I have always kept a file filled with images that inspired me when I saw them - that is a great resource for blocks! #globalhub
Have You Published Any Writing About Your Experiences Abroad?
- — doshebu (@theartofthexpat)Tue, Oct 02 2012 20:26:23
What Book or Writing Has Most Affected The Way You Travel?
- — Shirley Lum (@ATasteofWorld)Wed, Oct 03 2012 04:07:11
Who Are Your Favorite Writers From Your Home and Host Country?
#globalhub: How Has the International Experience Inspired You?
Moving around the world and traveling is one of the best sources of inspiration. Here are the responses to the September #globalhub hosted by Sharon (@theartofthexpat) and Kim (@tstcontinental).