- Actress Samantha Spiro (Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew) is very excited about the Olympics. " I am needing to stay fit, too: The Taming of the Shrew is probably the most physical production I've been involved in ..." Read her piece at the Olympics and The Taming of the Shrew here:
- For more details on the play see: http://www.shakespearesglobe.com/theatre/on-stage/the-taming-of-the-shrew …
- — Shakespeare's Globe (@The_Globe)Thu, Jul 26 2012 01:42:12The atmosphere is really starting to build now. The theatre's almost full, everyone waiting to greet the Olympic torch very soon #GlobeTorch
- And she's on the stage! Well done Ify.
- — Anthony Mackay (@antmnz)Thu, Jul 26 2012 02:05:57