- — Alison Sharman (@asharman)Tue, Mar 17 2015 09:32:37
- — Krista Godfrey (@weelibrarian)Tue, Mar 17 2015 09:39:28Academic work happens all sorts of places outside the library. How do we improve ux for all these spaces. #UXLibs
- — Ned Potter (@ned_potter)Tue, Mar 17 2015 09:45:29
- — deirdre (@deirdre_lyon)Tue, Mar 17 2015 09:46:31Usability is another way of talking about access. If library systems are too hard to use, we're wasting time acting as gatekeepers. #UXLibs
- — deirdre (@deirdre_lyon)Tue, Mar 17 2015 09:54:51We need to keep the word "library". Don't make it less than it was. It has a lot of important associations: space, refuge. #UXLibs
#UXLibs: Donna Lanclos Keynote
This is not a comprehensive drawing together of every tweet about Donna's talk (in fact there were so many that it trended on Twitter) - I've just picked and chosen a few that tell the story as I saw it.
byNed Potter1 Like3,453 Views