- June 2nd
- June 4th
- @TheAmyMarch is finding it hard to be alone in the house.
- Sending warm thoughts your way @TheAmyMarch
- — Amber Crafton (@amsoverhorizons)Thu, Jun 04 2015 05:27:15@TheAmyMarch *squishy hugs* maybe try wrapping up tight in your fav blanket and putting on some soft white noise. 💚
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Thu, Jun 04 2015 05:36:59I hope it will help to silence the booming thoughts in my mind. https://twitter.com/amsoverhorizons/status/606331359657750529 …
- We do too.
- It seems like a few people are having a restless evening. <3
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Thu, Jun 04 2015 19:49:54.@KateEdelstein She has been arriving home late from the hospital. I wish there were a way to gather together everyone who is alone at night
- That sounds like a good idea!
- — Wade Dunn (@ImsonotDunn)Thu, Jun 04 2015 05:40:39@TheAmyMarch ive taken to rewatch tv shows as i fall asleep one ive seen a lot so im not to interested but it still feels like someones here
- — Amber Crafton (@amsoverhorizons)Thu, Jun 04 2015 14:59:41@TheAmyMarch How did it go? Did you sleep at all? So sorry for the uncertainty you are having to face, but remember you are not alone in it💚
Story Update - June 7
It's been a quiet and trying week for the March Sisters.