- May 24th
- Hmmm @TheMegMarch is back in study mode?
- — Meg March (@TheMegMarch)Sun, May 24 2015 15:32:05Colour-coding is very useful when doing intense research. Different coloured sticky notes, pens and highlighters helps to stay organized.
- @TheAmyMarch gets some good news! Congratulations!!
- It's going so be so amazing! #Oxford
- Oh an Alumni! <3
- — Esther Brazil (@estherdaponte)Mon, May 25 2015 20:26:04
- We'd want to stay an additional year too!
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Mon, May 25 2015 20:32:20Yes you are quite right. Clearly I was so excited I forgot the current year! Or I wished to stay an additional one! https://twitter.com/estherdaponte/status/602933860150685696 …
- — Esther Brazil (@estherdaponte)Mon, May 25 2015 20:34:13@TheAmyMarch If only it were four years, not just three! It's a magical place. My first year there, I couldn't stop looking up.
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Mon, May 25 2015 20:40:41@estherdaponte I am beyond excited!! I wake up every morning wishing the next few months would just fly by and I could be there already!
- We're so proud too!
Story Roundup - May 31st
This week @TheMegMarch finally finds her lost heart and @TheAmyMarch gets some good news and later the March Sisters have a sad update for us.