- July 30th
Jo attempts to write, but somehow her protagonist ends up in a corner.
- July 31stOh, the dream ending! Don't do it Jo. #nodreamendings
- — Ann Wallace (@aenordland)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:48:09@TheJoMarch I know, right? The only time it worked was when they did it on the finale of "Newhart," and only because it was a running joke.
- August 1stIt's that time of the year again... Get ready for the March family summer book club!
- PLEASE DON'T LET AMY CHOOSE THE BOOK AGAIN.
- What suitable suggestions!
- We second #ThePrincessBride! All in favour?
MFL Transmedia Roundup – 13
This week Jo writes her protagonist into a corner and suggestions are taken for the annual March family summer book club!