- April 13th
- Uh oh, it looks like @TheMegMarch is stressed!
- We're sure everything will go back to normal soon!
- — Meg March (@TheMegMarch)Mon, Apr 13 2015 19:13:26.@DeBelle77 Partly. School has also been extra challenging and the departmental council had some needless drama that made more work for me.
- At least the fighting seems to be over!
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Tue, Apr 14 2015 00:11:39.@TheJoMarch insisted I stay home from school today. Therefore I have had time to perfect my artistic vision for tomorrow's video.
- April 14th
- At least we'll know what finally happened!
- — Amy March (@TheAmyMarch)Tue, Apr 14 2015 16:05:26I am very sorry for making everyone worry and I offer this video as an explanation for my whereabouts Friday. http://pbly.co/MFL_Ep29
- @TheJoMarch, everything is OK now!
MFL Story Roundup - April 19th
This week @TheMegMarch feels stressed and @TheJoMarch and @TheAmyMarch stop fighting but can they come to an understanding about their relationship?