- Welcome to Apples big iPhone (7?) event reveals!
- Tim Cook is up on the stage, after a little carpool karaoke ride, talking Apple Music and iTunes, and.... blah blah blah
- WOW. Huge. Mario on the iPhone... Massive announcement,
- Super Mario Run... coming only to app store. Huge opening.
- — Jasna Todorovic (@JasnaTod)Wed, Sep 07 2016 17:16:37adding mario to apple is totally nostalgically exciting but this really should not be taking more than 30 seconds to talk about #AppleEvent
- — Campos for America (@_danilo)Wed, Sep 07 2016 17:16:37An incredible exclusive. Apple is going to move some hardware this christmas on the strength of this ONE title. Love to hear inside baseball
- Cook is talking education
- — Joseph Krmpotich (@KrmpotichJoseph)Wed, Sep 07 2016 17:19:24Over 50,000 students reached. Impressive, @Apple. #AppleEvent https://twitter.com/cnet/status/773571152941764608 …
- — Connie Guglielmo (@techledes)Wed, Sep 07 2016 17:19:24Over 100 schools around the world plan to teach Apple's programming language - Swift - in their curriculum, Tim Cook says. #AppleEvent
- So here's some iWork news.. you remember Iwork is still a thing right?
- So lets just go ahead and post the leak.. the iPhone 7 was accidentally tweeted out by Apple and then removed:
Everything Announced at Apples iPhone 7 Event
All the big tech reveals from the biggest player in the industry
byThat Geek Show49 Views