- — John Rich (@johnrich)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:35:25
- — Billy Ray Cyrus (@billyraycyrus)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:43:23I'm stunned and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of my good friend George Jones.The very definition of a legend. Thoughts and prayers
- — Jason_Aldean (@Jason_Aldean)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:34:04So sad to hear abt the passing of George Jones. Country music has lost one of our pioneers & legendary icons. You will never be forgotten.
- — Grand Ole Opry (@opry)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:18:33
- — Kix Brooks (@KixBrooks)Fri, Apr 26 2013 07:52:42Possum, angels got a serious lead singer today - God bless Nancy his loving wife - what a guy- what a voice - that was one hell of a show!
- — ACC with Kix Brooks (@AMCOUNTRYCNTWN)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:13:46Our thoughts are with @gjpossum 's family - http://www.americancountrycountdown.com/common/more.php?m=58&ts=1366988724&article=8A6D304FAE7E11E286DEFEFDADE6840A&mode=2 …wn.com/common/more.ph… - They'll never be another one like him...rest in peace, George
- — Alan Jackson (@OfficialJackson)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:05:52Heaven better get ready for George Jones. He will always be the greatest singer of real country music – there’ll never be another.
- — Jeff_Bates (@Jeff_Bates)Fri, Apr 26 2013 07:58:44ONE OF MY HEROES, GEORGE JONES HAS PASSED AWAY!!! Man! God doesn't make them like George anymore. I don't know... http://fb.me/2VJU0kCY6