- — Participate Chats (@participatechat)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:00:17
- — Rachelle Wynkoop (@RMWynkoop)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:01:47
- — Ben Rimes (@techsavvyed)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:06:16Here we go folks, time for #michED If you're lurking, please feel welcome to say "hi." And feel free to bring friends into the chat.
- — Rachelle Wynkoop (@RMWynkoop)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:09:17A1: Joy is a conscious choice of attitude and state of being. I have been influenced by the Dali Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu this year http://www.beliefnet.com/inspiration/the-eight-pillars-of-joy.aspx?p=2 … #miched
- — Chris Conrad (@conrad_chris)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:09:23A1: I'm not defining it, but when you can't wipe the smile off of your face. Or when the world slows down and you shake your head "yes". I think that's part of it. #miched
- — Andrew Shauver (@hs_math_phys)Thu, Nov 16 2017 01:10:45A1 - Joy is when you know that you are loved and understand the positive impact you have on those around you. #MichED
#michED Chat 11/15/17 - JOY!
A chat about creating joyous learning spaces, and spreading joy in your school.
byBen Rimes19 Views