- To highlight TechnoServe's work empowering women around the world, we launched an integrated multimedia campaign around International Women's Day that included: TechnoServe's first peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, a social media campaign coordinated with our partners, media outreach, and speaking appearances at high-profile events.
Engaging Our Supporters
- On International Women's Day, we publicly launched our #SheFightsPoverty campaign in which we invited our supporters to raise $500 to help train a woman entrepreneur in a developing country. The PIMCO Foundation provided a dollar-for-dollar match for the campaign, up to $5,000.
- We challenged our supporters to test their knowledge of women in developing countries by taking TechnoServe's first Buzzfeed quiz.
- We also created an expertise page, case studies and blog posts explaining our approach to engaging and empowering women.
- We worked with our partners, the PIMCO Foundation, Kellogg, Cairn India, TFO and America's Charities, to raise awareness about our projects.
Promoting Our Work With Women