- Norton antivirus software offers a comprehensive security to protect your computer system from various online viruses. With the help of this software, Norton customers will not have a hard time in discovering their online system viruses because the software can identify threats rapidly. You can easily install,download or activate the software on your system. But if you confront an issue that your virus scan process stops before reaching 100 percent, then you need to contact a certified Norton technician. You can visit support for Norton® page if your Virus scan stops before reaching 100 percent in your Norton product. In addition to this, you can also get the world’s best tech support by getting allied with a third party tech support providing company, like Intelli Atlas.
- The technical issue has been fixed in the most recent update for Norton product.For getting the latest updates, you need to run Live Update on your PC.
- Let’s follow the below-mentioned steps, if you have Windows 10, Windows 8, or 8.1 OS.
- Step 1:Run LiveUpdate
- · First of all, start your Norton product.
· Now, in the main window, you need to hit Security and then click on LiveUpdate.
· After finishing Norton LiveUpdate, hit OK.
· You need to run LiveUpdate till you see the message, ‘Your Norton product has the latest protection updates’ on your system screen.
· Simply exit all the programs, and you need to restart the system.
· If the issue continues, then go to Step 2.
- Step 2:Disable fast startup
- · First, press the Windows + R keys for opening the Run dialog box.
· You need to type in the following text and then push Enter.
· Now, in the Control Panel window, hit Power Options.
· Hit on the option Choose what the power buttons do.
· Simply, hit Change settings that are currently an unavailable option.
· In case the User Account Control dialog box appears on their system screen, hit yes.
· To disable quick startup, you need to uncheck Turn on fast start upoption.
· Finally, restart your computer.
- For Windows Vista, Windows 7, or XP computers:
- · To begin with, run LiveUpdate
· Begin your Norton product.
· Hit Security, and then hit LiveUpdate.
· When your Norton LiveUpdate is completed, hiton OK option.
· You need to run LiveUpdate till you see the message on your system screen, ‘Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.’
· Just exit all the programs.
· Lastly, restart the computer.
- You can dial support number for Norton® to get help on Norton scanning products. Moreover, you can also dial the phone number if you come across some technical grievances in implementing the above-mentioned steps on your system.
- In case you face an additional technical issue related to Norton virus scanning concern, you need to dial a customer support toll-free number to get a perfect tech support from the certified technicians effortlessly.
Previous Article on Norton https://storify.com/nsph/800-961-1963-norton-creates-dwh-tmpfiles-when-new- …