- — erin kissane (@kissane)Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:38:11I'm moving a lot of my reading/thinking to http://fnd.gs/tZFFcS . Should I make a Twitter feed for it? (I promise not to auto-post here.)
- — Frank Chimero (@fchimero)Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:42:10
- — Max Fenton (@maxfenton)Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:57:59@fchimero I do these: Findings»Tumblr»Pinboard || Readmill»Tumblr»Pinboard || posthoc(chrome)»Pinboard || nvAlt«»Dropbox (for text)
- Side comment:
- On the importance of beautiful and usable interfaces:
- — Frank Chimero (@fchimero)Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:59:54@maxfenton Ya know, those are great. It's making me realize that my hang up prob. isn't transposable data, but an interface issue.
- — Corey Menscher (@cmenscher)Fri, Dec 30 2011 06:43:25@tealtan if I might interject... re: 1) how is web highlighting hard? 2) Interesting, 3) you'll see something of this in Findings cont.
- — Corey Menscher (@cmenscher)Fri, Dec 30 2011 15:40:49@tealtan the Diigo bookmarklet is pretty? It looks like a Windows toolbar! :p It def is a usable UI. You have a link to the hypercard thing?
- — Allen Tan (@tealtan)Fri, Dec 30 2011 15:52:26@cmenscher Pretty was a general comment, not at all about Diigo. ;) But usable, yeah. Hypercard notebook: http://www.pliant.org/personal/Tom_Erickson/notebook.html …
byAllen Tan1 Like287 Views