- Please take a minute to view this great video from The New Teacher Academy Part 1: Classroom Management
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:16:07For our newbies...we do a “structured chat” for first 20 min: Question 1, Q2, with Answer 1, A2, to support all to participate! #ntchat
- — Cheryl Mizerny (@CherylTeaches)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:17:00I'm a former special Ed teacher for emotional difficulties and learning differences. Now I teach 6th grade English in MI. #ntchat
- — Janis Henderson (@aunthattie)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:17:10
- — Olivia Lonon (@olivialonon)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:19:37Olivia from Gainesville, Florida! I'm still in school to be an elementary school teacher, and will be graduating in one year! #ntchat
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:19:40===>>>>QUESTION 1: What do you think are 3 key points that encompass a strong Classroom Management plan? Please share! #ntchat
- — Derek Keenan, MEd (@MrDKeenan)Thu, Aug 22 2013 00:20:34Ok, made it! Derek from Canada, #ntchat co-mod, 4th grade teacher, father, speaker and supporter of those who choose to educate!
New Teacher Chat #ntchat on 8/21/13
The New Teacher chat topic: New Teacher Academy "re-boot" Classroom Management (Building Community). We asked 4 questions for this important discussion. Supportive teachers, adjunct profs, admin and newbies joined us! Thanks to @dmantz7 @JaimeVanderG @MrDKeenan for joining as Co-Mods of this chat!
byLisa Dabbs132 Views