- — Tim Carmody (@tcarmody)Sat, May 17 2014 11:10:40@harrisj You can just imagine Obi-Wan after years of being a Jedi on Coruscant being stuck in this place and just getting madder and madder.
- — Tim Carmody (@tcarmody)Sat, May 17 2014 11:14:10
- — Jacob Harris (@harrisj)Sat, May 17 2014 11:33:04@tcarmody that Obi Wan thinks his little “put the hood over my head and make strange noises” is what scares Sand People is racist too.
- — Jacob Harris (@harrisj)Sat, May 17 2014 11:36:44@tcarmody maybe they just run because they don’t want to deal with the racist old man who gets violent and complains more will come back
- — Francis Hwang (@fhwang)Sat, May 17 2014 12:00:20@harrisj "The Sand People used to know their place until those Imperial carpetbaggers came here and started putting ideas in their heads."
A People's History of Tattooine
Untold and misunderstood stories of racism and droid prejudice from the original Star Wars trilogy.
byTim Carmody10 Likes24,297 Views