Starting up the #powerofPLN hashtag:
- — Craig Smith (@CSmithGoBlue)Tue, Jul 08 2014 12:27:35Discussing "Power of the PLN" tomorrow to a group of teacher leaders. Please share how the power of your PLN by using #powerofPLN. Thanks!
- — kerri a williams (@kerri_chip)Tue, Jul 08 2014 21:53:49
Why connect? To find new ideas for teaching and learning:
- — Scott Rocco (@ScottRRocco)Tue, Jul 08 2014 15:15:06
- — Teresa Thomassen (@tthomassen)Tue, Jul 08 2014 17:16:22
- — Steven W. Anderson (@web20classroom)Tue, Jul 08 2014 18:10:02
- — Aundrea Jenkins (@aundreajenkins)Tue, Jul 08 2014 22:24:54
- — Tamara Letter (@HCPSTinyTech)Thu, Nov 13 2014 23:50:52
- — Cassie Gorombey (@MissCas22)Sat, Oct 04 2014 12:20:42A6 I have an unlimited about of resources, connections, and colleagues.Got my job through my PLN & being a connected educator #satchat
- — Erin Murphy (@MurphysMusings5)Sat, Oct 04 2014 12:23:24
- — Brad Currie (@bradmcurrie)Sat, Oct 04 2014 12:23:12A6: My PLN has changed me for the better. It's my one-stop shopping experience for best practices and conversations #satchat
- — Paul Dunford (@dunford_paul)Sat, Oct 04 2014 12:25:18#satchat A6: had my PLN come full circle when a presenter @ an Institute shared material they gathered from a tweet I posted 2 them!
- — Leslie Esneault (@leshhs1)Sat, Oct 04 2014 12:22:32
- — Tony Borash (@tborash)Fri, Nov 14 2014 01:20:41
#PowerofPLN: The Power of a Personal Learning Network
A serendipitously-timed trio of PD sessions on July 9, 2014, around the power of professional learning networks- led by Chad Smith (@csmithGoBLUE) in Gastonia NC, Kerri Williams (@kerri_chip) at #EVSCREV14 in Evansville, IN, and Tony Borash (@tborash) w/#ACPS in Albemarle County, VA.
byTony Borash168 Views