- — Ken Kay (@kenkay21)Wed, Oct 01 2014 09:48:17Up and at 'em! So excited to be starting #edleader21 4th annual event and continue our work as a leadership PLC. Welcome to Atlanta!
- — Dr. Brett Jacobsen (@jbrettjacobsen)Tue, Sep 30 2014 16:46:08
- — Dr Chris V Templeton (@ChrisVTempleton)Wed, Oct 01 2014 11:54:15
Performance Assessment Pre-Conference Session
- Guest panelists Jay McTighe, Syna Morgan, and Marc Chun join Valerie Greenhill for a focus on performance assessment.
- — Marsha Harris (@marshamac74)Wed, Oct 01 2014 12:11:10
- — Erin Lindsey (@BusyGirlLindsey)Wed, Oct 01 2014 12:13:40
#EdLeader21 4th Annual Event - Atlanta 2014
Below is a collection of websites, photos, and tweets that together tell the story of the EdLeader21 4th Annual Event, this year focused on student voice, empathy in design thinking, learning spaces, and performance assessment as levers toward promoting the 4Cs.
byTony Borash356 Views