Your host: @tarotbyhilary
This week’s chat topic: 12/5/17 Tarot + The Elements
- Let's get Elemental!
- — Hilary Parry Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:05:51Q1: How important is it to know the Elements (air, fire, water, earth) in tarot - and why? #TarotRap
- Why elements are elementary, my dear:
- — Renara (@RenaraTarot)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:07:14#TarotRap A1: I think it is beneficial, perhaps important, but not necessarily essential. It adds a layer of meaning and depth that can be helpful. https://twitter.com/tarotbyhilary/status/938212858839601152 …
- — Rachel (@PatchworkCrow)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:08:44A1: I use the elemental correspondences of the suits when reading. For me, it's more or less a means of helping to remember card meanings as I'd learned the elemental system first. #TarotRap
- — VirtueCenteredTarot (@VirtueTarot)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:09:40A1: I think it's dependent on one's style of reading. But it definitely helps/expands one's definition repertoire, tho' #tarotrap
- — VirtueCenteredTarot (@VirtueTarot)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:11:11A1: Not an absolute necessity, tho'. I think readers who use only visual tigers COMPLETELY okay. #tarotrap
- — Asali 🍯🌻 (@AsaliEarthwork)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:10:56A1: Pretty darn! It helps you understand just how the energy of the suits move. Swirling emotional cups... Quick and passionate wands... and so on and so forth #tarotrap
- — December F Bryant (@StartWitchin)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:12:17
- — tinylanterntarot (@tiny_lantern)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:11:52A1 i guess it feels important to have at least a little knowledge to interpret minor arcana cards? #TarotRap https://twitter.com/tarotbyhilary/status/938212858839601152 …
- — KN 💅 (@KaylaNaab)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:13:16#tarotrap A1: I respect the quadrant aspect of reading. I think everything moves into those four quadrants - personality types, facets of life, etc - and since the suits acts as quadrants and correspond to the elements, the star signs, etc. I think it helps querents to process.
- — Criswell The Psychic Weatherman (@djcriswell265)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:14:56
- Moving onto each element, starting with water:
- — Hilary Parry Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:10:49Q2: Let’s talk about each Element + Suit in the Minors. What do people need to know about Cups + Water? #TarotRap
- Let's go swimming!
- — Renara (@RenaraTarot)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:12:27#TarotRap A2: For me, Cups/Water is about relationships and feelings, the subconscious, flow, ripples and waves. https://twitter.com/tarotbyhilary/status/938214108574420999 …
- — Rachel (@PatchworkCrow)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:14:00A2: Think of how water acts energetically. It can be smooth and flowing, calm, soothing... or tempestuous, dangerous, etc. The suit of cups can be deep and reflective, or stormy and emotionally fraught. #TarotRap
- — VirtueCenteredTarot (@VirtueTarot)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:15:14A2: Fluidity, emotions flow like water, trickle from calm waters—to raging typhoons. Emotions can range from cool—to roiling #tarotrap
- — tinylanterntarot (@tiny_lantern)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:17:14A2- i often say that the water suit is about our emotional landscape, both internally and in our connections with others. water like tears, blood, sexual fluids, like wine and long baths and the ocean. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/tarotbyhilary/status/938214108574420999 …
- — KN 💅 (@KaylaNaab)Wed, Dec 06 2017 01:19:54
- Some like it hot...
#TarotRap | 12/5/17
A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
byHilary Is Writing 🍁🍂16 Views