- — Bernard the Gooner (@bernard_gooner)Tue, Dec 26 2017 13:09:24
- — Doublegooner (@Doublegooner)Tue, Dec 26 2017 10:03:04So we might get £35m for AS which prob means we wouldnt want to pay anymore for Draxler. Must live within Arsene & Stan's means. Heaven forbid we show any ambition.
- — Darren (@DarrenArsenal4)Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:51:30Julian Draxler now holds the record of total days linked with Arsenal, surpassing the previous record set by French pair David Trezeguet and Karim Benzema. Groundhog Day.
- — Mangesh Tendulkar (@M_10dulkar)Tue, Dec 26 2017 10:30:22
- — 🔥Dean - CloudSportsFootball🔥 (@ArsenalNexus)Tue, Dec 26 2017 11:12:37If Arsenal have actually been told to cough up £40m for Draxler then a straight swap with Alexis is more than fair enough.
- — Camilo (@GoonerCOL)Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:50:08@ArsenalNexus Well, if that's true we should get Draxler. He would be my 1st choice to replace Alexis, but we need 2 wingers now we are playing 433 with Walcott going too. Draxler + one of Lemar/Bailey/Mahrez would be the best we can hope for imo.
This is how Wenger will respond to PSG wanting £40m for Draxler
Gooners don't think the Arsenal manager will cough up