- — SamW (@SamW_AFC)Tue, Dec 19 2017 08:26:30A lot of people are laughing at the David Luiz to Arsenal rumour, which is probably completely false. But it would actually be a typical Wenger signing (Silvestre, Gallas prime examples): PL experience, not wanted anymore by his club, could be a leader in our defense.
- — Milo (@MiloBOK)Tue, Dec 19 2017 07:34:32Arsenal linked with David Luiz is so weird. I'm still not a hundred per cent used to the fact that Cech is an Arsenal player and not a Chelsea player yet.
- — 🌫️ (@DL30_)Mon, Dec 18 2017 23:24:03so, David Luiz has interest from Real Madrid, Juventus, Manchester United, and Arsenal, but Conte doesn't rate him because Luiz told him to stop moving Cahill around
- — Jatin Banga (@jatin672)Tue, Dec 19 2017 07:53:19These rumours about arsenal planning to bid 30 million for David Luiz are sick. We could get Kostas Manolas by adding just 5 million.
- — Shane Walsh (@l45825425)Tue, Dec 19 2017 11:59:13I would sign Nicolás otamendi instead of David Luiz if I were Arsenal, Manchester United, juventus & Real Madrid but i’d sign José giménez to replace him if I were Chelsea and he did leave.
'If ever there was an Arsenal defender, it's David Luiz'
Fans react to Chelsea defender being linked with transfer to London rivals