- — Nwaeze Onayo nri?? (@GSPN90MINS)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:31:05This Barcelona team ain't really all that.. Stamford bridge will help Chelsea a little.. Pitch so small https://twitter.com/whoishabyb/status/940179276254646272 …
- — Liam Twomey (@liam_twomey)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:25:10One reason why Chelsea will feel better about this draw than PSG. They've found a way past stronger Barcelona sides #cfc https://twitter.com/optachels/status/940180297143824384 …
- — Louis Ward (@LouisWard10)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:20:46Chelsea Barcelona 😩😩😩🙈🙈🙈 over two legs we may have a chance, always been one of their bogey teams, but not the best draw #UCLDraw
- — . (@edihazardous)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:23:28Barcelona is not that bad we have beaten harder and stronger Barcelona teams just hope are team goes out and shows Europe what we are about
- — REGGIE 💎 (@ReggieUtd8)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:36:36Imagine thinking that Chelsea will easily be beaten by Barcelona. Barca are great but they aren't as good as they were a few years ago.
- — Lawrence (@AStateOfBlue)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:37:17Not an easy draw for Chelsea, but we’ve got a good record over Barça, so all is not lost. Will be one hell of a battle, and let’s be honest, ties like these are exactly what makes the Champions League so special.
- — Chelseadaft.org ⚽️🏆 (@chelseadaft)Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:35:43
'Barcelona will be angry at that draw... they know we are their bogey team!'