Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- — Bee Sriduangkaew (@benjanun_s)Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:26:50wait, that's actually hugo weaving? shit. I thought it was a lookalike. he was much better in v for vendetta, where you never see his face
- — Bee Sriduangkaew (@benjanun_s)Thu, Jun 23 2016 10:35:14And so far I've already spotted marketing for at least 2 other MCU properties (Iron Man, Thor). God this is going to suck. 2 hours of ads.
- — Bee Sriduangkaew (@benjanun_s)Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:15:48also he looks more like an inflatable doll than anything. like his pecs are bouncing as he runs. so THIS is what boobplates are for!
- — Bee Sriduangkaew (@benjanun_s)Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:37:26oddly, this is pretty realistic about US war propaganda. (see also real-world war propaganda like independence day) #capbee
- — The Mad Scientist (@madcapscience)Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:38:29@benjanun_s That's because its word for word ripping off actual US propaganda which is kind of why this is my favorite scene in the movie.
- — untouchable claire (@waitworry)Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:45:56
- (They were real. This shit's impossible to parody.)
Bee Watches Captain USA
byHence the Bees51 Views