- During both rides, I experimented with setting reminders (alarms) to eat every hour or so. While my system stayed stable the whole time, the hills took their tolls on my knees as they're used to me pushing less and less as my blood sugar levels fall.
- This ride was 36.94 miles.
- My father and I spent a few hours out and about together.
- It was better than other burgers I've had, but I'm not much of a beef eater.
- It's hard to believe that this sort of park is only a couple miles from their place. This whole walk, from their place, to Five Guys, and to this park, was about 5.4 miles total.
- After my parents' oldest cat passed away, they adopted this guy: