From the STP and First Evening
- In the below map, green/blue represent walking and red/orange/yellow represent cycling.
- After checking in and dropping my stuff off, I wandered around a little to explore the area. The architecture here was quite a bit different from what I'm used to in Seattle, so I took a lot of photos.
- After getting back to the hostel, I rented a bike to ride around, as I had already dropped my bike off with the STP folks who were shipping it back to Seattle. The bike didn't fit me and I didn't like the way it rode. It was also not in the best shape maintenance-wise. With all that, I didn't really feel safe riding in traffic, which says a lot.
- I spent a little while snapping photos.
- Then stopped at a Japanese restaurant for food.