- These are tweets from attendees about their reasons for attending the Secular Women Work conference and their experiences there.
- — BibleName (@BibleName)Sat, Aug 22 2015 19:32:21
- — Irregular Panda (@Luarien)Sat, Aug 22 2015 19:32:32
- — Stef McGraw (@stef_witha_f)Sat, Aug 22 2015 19:32:55
- — Liberal House (@liberalhouse)Sat, Aug 22 2015 19:32:58
- — Jennifer Beahan (@JenBeahan)Sat, Aug 22 2015 22:32:44
- Other people shared their reasons for coming on Facebook.
- R. Lynne Liliedahl: Because I really needed to find a secular, atheist, skeptical community that I could feel not only comfortable belonging to and participating with, but also be passionate about.
- Amanda Kauer: I was part of a secular workshop that everyone spoke equally and it didn't have that guy that won't shut up and thinks he knows everything. #WhyIWillKeepComing #SWWork
Secular Women Work: Attendee Feedback