FIRST, THE EAST COAST BROADCAST…
- — Bernardo Ruiz (@bernardoruizcom)Mon, Feb 29 2016 19:35:57'Wilhemina’s War' - a film by @junecross tonight on #IndieLens http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/films/wilheminas-war/ … @IndieCaucus @IndependentLens
- — June Cross (@junecross)Mon, Feb 29 2016 20:00:16Me and SC HIV/AIDs Council activist Vivian Clark-Armstead on @TheTakeaway today http://www.thetakeaway.org/story/aids-still-kills-look-hivaids-among-african-americans/ …
- — Lowcountry AIDS (@LowcountryAIDS)Tue, Mar 01 2016 02:30:52
- — June Cross (@junecross)Tue, Mar 01 2016 03:09:05We thought we would have access to @Wilheminaswar vhs tapes, but they had burned them, so we used animation to tell key parts of the story.
- — June Cross (@junecross)Tue, Mar 01 2016 03:12:31
- — June Cross (@junecross)Tue, Mar 01 2016 03:18:09Highest rate of rural people LIVING with HIV. Not necessarily the fastest growing epidemic. #INdieLens https://twitter.com/NexJql/status/704504336064372737 …
Wilhemina's War - livetweeted Director's Commentary
June Cross sat down to watch the Independent Lens premiere of her new film and shared additional context, facts and stories from making the documentary.
byrobert salsbury19 Views