- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Sat, Feb 18 2012 08:56:33@TheJimMichaels I'll try. The location is a couple hours drive from Vancouver, so I'll probably be able to make it down on a weekend.
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Tue, Feb 21 2012 17:48:33The abominable snowman movie (wish they'd decide on a title!) shoots interiors in Squamish but mostly exteriors high up near Garibaldi. Cold
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Thu, Feb 23 2012 06:57:49First day of shooting the snowman movie. I don't know how we're supposed to survive this cold. Who knew it got cold up in the mountains???
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Thu, Feb 23 2012 11:54:13The movie still doesn't have a title. We call it AbSno (Abominable Snowman). We're shooting in the high mountains above Garibaldi BC.
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Tue, Feb 28 2012 07:12:29I have been colder than I was today, but it involved falling thru the ice on a frozen lake. Glad that didn't happen today, but it was cold!
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Sat, Mar 03 2012 09:08:53Cold and wet. Headed 2 hours down the mountain toward Vancouver then L.A. for Burbank Con. Happy to see Jared & Jensen again this weekend.
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Sun, Mar 11 2012 16:55:17I meant to make the long trek down to Vancouver to meet up with some of my old SPN colleagues last night, but I wimped out--deep snow.
- — Jim Beaver (@jumblejim)Sun, Mar 11 2012 16:56:37Funny how easy it is to stay in a cold cabin when the alternative is a two-mile snowmobile ride down to the road. Next movie: Hawaii??
There's no such thing as the abominable snowman!
To keep the return of Bobby to Supernatural a secret, Jim Beaver constructed an elaborate ruse in which he was filming a French financed film about the abominable snowman in Garibaldi, British Colombia. This is that film !
bySupernatural Wiki2 Likes8,650 Views