- Thanks for following along with our live blog. We'd love to see your feedback on the conference on the hashtag: #SasPconf
- — Student as Producer (@studentproducer)Thu, Jun 27 2013 14:01:35Many thanks for attending, we hope you’ve enjoyed the conference. Please tweet your feedback using the #SasPConf hashtag.
- — Grace Barker (@grace_barker)Thu, Jun 27 2013 13:55:25
- — Lincoln PR Degrees (@UL_PR)Thu, Jun 27 2013 13:30:32
- — Grace Barker (@grace_barker)Thu, Jun 27 2013 13:21:47LOVE the idea of editing Wikipedia as a point of public engagement for students - research that counts #saspconf
- Comments from the closing panel coming up
- After lunch we will be back in the EMMTEC auditorium for our closing panel session.
- — Barry Ryan (@CBS_Lecturer)Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:39:53Students plug gaps in their learning by building eLearning resources at Bristol University Medical School --Sue Timmis #SasPConf
- — Julian Beckton (@julianbeckton)Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:39:11#saspconf And now the last breakout session. Manny Madriaga on Student course design Consultants at Sheffield Hallam.
- — Poesía Indignada (@poetryindignada)Thu, Jun 27 2013 13:37:21Richard Scullion argued that students and lecturers do not like to be transformed. But we need to take risks! #saspconf
- — Julian Beckton (@julianbeckton)Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:31:07#saspconf I can't help thinking that appeals to 'voice' are a bit like appeals to God. There's always someone here on Earth with a Hotline!
- — SSU Sport Coach&Dev (@SSUSpCoachDev)Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:28:09
- — Jack Maddock (@JEMaddock)Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:19:47
Student as Producer Conference 2013
Updates from the Student as Producer Conference 2013, held at the University of Lincoln
byStudent as Producer287 Views