Welcome to our first ever Storify chat! We've been inspired by all the great Twitter chats we've seen in the conversations section on our homepage. This week's topic:
We tried to give as much incentive as we could to participate. We plan to mail out some of these Storify t-shirts to get you participating!
- — Saqib I Ahmed (@SaqibReports)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:10:46
- — GabrielleLainePeters (@GabrielleNYC)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:27:21
- — Mary Catherine (@mcatwellons)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:28:45@Storify we've had alot of success w/ tech-related news. we storifed the unveiling of the microsoft surface & reax to it. nearly 3500 views.
- — CadChica Sports (@CadChica)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:22:47
- — CadChica Sports (@CadChica)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:21:13
- — shauna stuart (@ShaunaReporter)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:20:41
- — Jillian Beck (@Jillian_Beck)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:20:18
- — Kath Evans (@KathEvans2)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:37:27@Storify I tell stories 2 inspire 2 motivate 2 say we're all human, we all make mistakes, we have successes, to share, 2 get advice :-)
- — peter staal (@peterstaal)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:36:19@Storify Ideal for a story would be a single (small) topic, covered from diffrnt angels: twitter, youtube, instagram (text, pictures, vid)
- — Kirsty Hunter (@Kirsty_Hunter)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:36:16
- — Green Girl Media LLC (@greengirlmedia)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:30:42
Your Storify approach in just seven words?
- — Séverine Godet (@Tamala75)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:36:36“@Storify: in 7 words why do you tell stories?” les Tweets s'envolent les Storify restent / Tweets are noise and fury, Storify makes history
What do you want from us?
- — Joey Kulkin (@incrediblekulk)Wed, Aug 08 2012 11:45:02One suggestion: Would love contextual words, sentences, between media to be bigger. Tends to get lost unless 3-4-5 returns. #storifychat