- Have you heard? Instagram just rolled out video sharing! Here's the announcement from their blog (in video format, fittingly).
- The short-form video format lets you produce clips up to 15 seconds in length, and comes with fancy stabilization technology and new image filters.
- Immediately after the announcement, two things happened: #InstagramVideo began trending worldwide, and Storify added support for them.
Introducing video on Instagram (on Storify)
- When you search the Instagram area of the story editor, videos will now appear within the results, allowing you to enjoy convenient, drag-and-drop embedding of Instagram videos in your stories.
- Introducing: Video on Instagram! Download the latest update in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today to play the video above. Be sure to tune in to our live event—happening right now!—to hear all about Instagram's newest feature at instagram.com/press or by clicking the link in our profile's bio.
- So whether you're doing an event recap, showcasing your brand's social media or simply having some fun, be sure to try adding Instagram videos to your next story, and let us know what you think!