1. Follow athletes on Twitter, and make a scrapbook of their London Games
- You can follow the athletes individually on Twitter, or via a list like the one from NBC below.
- To see all the tweets from this list on Storify, just type NBCOlympics/all-summer-olympics in the List tab of the Twitter search on our platform. It looks like this:
- Then you can pull into your story all kinds of great social media from the athletes themselves.
2. Storify the latest news about the Games.
- There is so much (too much?) media around the Games every day. How can you make sense of it? You can collect stories about your area of interest, or a specific nation or event, and keep all those links in a great-looking Storify.
3. Collect beautiful photos and share them on Pinterest or elsewhere.
- There will be more photos taken at this Olympics than of any sports event ever. Many of them will be beautiful. It's easy to search for them on Storify -- just search Olympics on flickr, Instagram, Twitter image search or Google image search.
- You can share photos from your story - or from any Storify story - on Pinterest. Just click the share bar on any item, and pin to Pinterest.