- Before we start, here's an awesome visualization (a key theme that emerged during the panel) from Kevin Dulle, self-described Graphic Strategist/Collaborator/Visual Translator and owner of The thINKing Canvas. Cool, no?
- Here's who was featured on the panel:Pat Masidonski
Associate Dean, Walker School of Business & Technology, Webster University
Executive Director, Co-Founder, XperienceLab
Vice President, MasterCard Labs-Simplify Commerce
- And here's what was said:
- And we started, with publisher Ellen Sherberg giving introductions.
- Michael Chandler started us off by giving a definition of innovation.
- Michael Holmes then chimed in with his definition.
- The conversation turned to how to manage change and culture within an organization. Visualization and communicating innovative culture in ways that connect with employees was a key point.