- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:54:24@stevelackmeyer Better long-term for downtown OKC and city-wide development: Something that benefits OKCPS or OCU? I say OKCPS.
- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:56:10@stevelackmeyer NOTHING is more important to OKC's future and sustainable dynamism than the health of its public school system.
- — Lee Tampkins (@leetampkins)Sun, Jul 08 2012 10:27:17@stevelackmeyer good article today. Personally I agree strongly with Ron Norick. The former CHS bldg is a perfect fit for OCU law school!
- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 12:07:38
- — Matthew Allen (@mallen386)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:50:50
- — Robot House Creative (@robothousebrian)Sun, Jul 08 2012 12:18:26@stevelackmeyer I understand OCPS's desire but I think OCU Law downtown would be a much more beneficial impact to the area.
- — Bond Payne (@porkchoppayne)Sun, Jul 08 2012 14:54:03@stevelackmeyer Public investment should never crowd out private. Also, what is strategic interest that school board has downtown?