- The packaging is very nice. You can tell that a lot of though and time went into designing the boxes.
What's in the box
- In the box yhou get the MEVO Camera, 16GB microSD card, SD card adapter, AC power adapter, 3 meter USB power cable.
- The MEVO camera has a 150° all glass lens, 4K sensor, Professional quality HD video, and Built-in stereo microphones. It has a mount that supports a standard tripod (1/4-20 UNC threads), mic stand (female 5/8”-27), and is also magnetic.
You can use the on-camera mics, or the on-board or connected mics on your iOS device.
Connecting to Bluetooth and WiFi
- Here's the description from the MEVO Camera website: "Stream live or share later. Stream live to your customers, fans, and friends from virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or LTE. Mevo supports Livestream and Facebook Live."
- There's an optional MEVO Boost accessory, $249.99, that provides an ethernet connection, extended battery life up to 10 hours, and allows you to be able to plug in the Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem UML295 modem to stream live anywhere with 4G LTE.
- The K & M Mic Stand, $49.99, is a good alternative to the standard tripod. If you are going to film a live event, the stand allows you to put the MEVO Camera up close to the stage without the large spread of legs of a standard tripod. This mic stand is well made nad very stable.
Live Stream to Facebook Live
- This is my first live stream to Facebook Live. I went very well. I was streaming via 2.4 GHz WiFi.
- You can also stream live to Livestream.