- It looks ilke I'm going to set up a chemistry lab with all this equipment.
- These cloth filters seem like they were an afterthought because the instructions for using them are not included in the manual, but described on a separate piece of paper. Videos on the KitchAid website show the Siphon BRewer being used without the cloth filter.
- You tie the cloth filter on to the filter handle. I practiced.
- But before the first use you have to boil the cloth filter for 5 minutes to shrink it.
- Then attach it.
- Insert the filter handle into the brew unit.
- Next up you have to measure the coffee. The manual says, "For best results, use a kitchen scale and the chart below," to measure the coffee. Oops. I don't have a kitchen scale.