- CC suggested putting oil on the grill first. I use Weber GRILL 'N SPRAY. You can even spray it on a hot grill.
- I slices some squash and zucchini and added olive oil and herbs de provence seasoning. Then I added some water before slowing up the tinfoil, like CC's dad suggested.
- CC's Dad said:"My grilling tip is VERY basic, but essential.
When making "tin foil dinners", add a small amount (4 OZ.?) of water. Steams the vegetables and keeps whatever is on the bottom from burning (quite as much).
What's a "tin foil dinner"? Ask CC or maybe Emily could explain it...?"
- I cooked salmon too, fresh from Whole Foods. Marinated with olive oil and chopped garlic. The grill is set to MEDIUM, OFF, MEDIUM, then closed for 15 minutes. Note: I place the salmon in the middle so it gets cooked by indirect heat.
- Then I close the grill and go away for 15 minutes.